Thursday, May 19, 2011

Fun With Flour

 Ha... more reasons I love to homeschool... 'cause you can do stuff like this... if you have a sensory kid or hands on child, this project is perfect.  This is not for the faint at heart.  Not all people are ok with doing this in their homes but I am kinda a unschooler at heart who chooses a "schedule", sort of, to help us stay on task... Anyway here are some ideas:
  • Spelling words
  • Letter recognition, -anything from 1,2,3 to 100 and 1000. 
  • ABC practice - I give them a sound they write the letter, I say a letter they give me the sound while writing the letter. 
  • Math problems - verbal give them a math problem/word problem and they figure it out in their head and write the answer or they write the whole math problem.  
  • Definitions- give them the definition and they write the word down
Enjoy,
Momma

No comments: