Thursday, May 19, 2011

Shaving Cream

This was also a couple years ago and it's just as messy as my flour expeditions. So beware, I will not be held liable for any heart attacks on the other side of the computer screen.  I am not sure what this was, some kind of goo, goop or slime; maybe a failed attempt at one of them that turned into a learning tool.  The kids thought it would be cool until they stuck their hands in it... but momma made them do it anyway... it was ssssooo much fun watching them freak out.  Is that bad??  Anyway, amazingly the girly girl of the family had the most fun playing with the stuff.

Just like with my flour post you can use this stuff for all the same reasons plus color combining.  Which is what we did here, then we played with spelling words.  The more I think about it, the more I think it was just a thick flour and water recipe because we were doing it to mix colors and practice spelling.

Enjoy,
Momma

No comments: